645 N. Janacek Rd., Brookfield, WI 53045
Fax: (262) 796-0339
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
Most of us take for granted the services a town provides to its residents and businesses. While you may see the police officer, firefighter/paramedic, building inspector or other town employees, the Town Administrator works behind the scenes to help ensure that our public services operate smoothly and efficiently 24 hours a day.
As the Town Administrator, my primary responsibilities are:
- Carry out the initiative, directives, and policies of the elected officials.
- Prepare the annual budget for approval by the Town Board.
- Monitor the budget and make sure that there is no wasteful spending, that expenditures are made as the Town Board intended, and to ensure the financial health of the town.
- Supervise department heads, administrative personnel, and other town employees.
- Ensure that the Town of Brookfield continues to be an economically strong, high quality of life community and to ensure town services are provided at an equitable tax rate to attract and retain both residents and businesses alike.
- Seek feedback and address concerns from our residents and the business community
- Manage the day to day operations of the town.
As Town Administrator, I am always available to find an answer to your questions as they apply to the town. Please feel free to contact me by email, call, or just stop in to see me.
- Tom Hagie, Town Administrator